Single Bag Filters
Rosedale Filter Housings come in many sizes and styles, and all serve as bag filters, cartridge filters or basket strainers. Housing covers are easily removed without special tools, and the element is easily cleaned or replaced.
- Single, multi-basket, cartridge, duplex and multiplex units available
- Low pressure drops
- Permanently piped housings
- Sure-sealing covers, opened without special tools
- Carbon steel, stainless steel (304 or 316), or all-plastic (polypropylene) construction
- Large-area, heavy-duty baskets or cartridge internals
- Easy to clean
- Adjustable-height legs (single units) or low profile (multi units)
- Differential pressure indicators (optional)
- ASME code stamp available
- Liquid displacers that minimize product loss during basket or bag removal (optional)
- Dual stage straining/filtering (optional)
- Most housings can be ordered in carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel, or polypropylene construction.
- Special alloy materials or teflon-lined housings are optional
- Various seal materials, including Buna, Ethylene Propylene, Viton®, and Teflon are available for most filter housings
COVERS for high-capacity basket strainers, cartridge filters and bag filters are secured by eye nut assemblies. For single units one acts as a hinge when the cover is opened. Some models can be ordered with a quick-opening clamp cover.